Monday, April 9, 2007

Steve Pavlina - Manifesting & Intention Articles

The Science of Success


Tuesday, March 6th, 2007








A few weeks ago I evaluated The Science of Success program from James Ray.  James is one of the cast members of the underground hit movie The Secret, and you may have seen him on Oprah earlier this month or read my recent interview with him.  I spoke with James on the phone in January, […]
















Million Dollar Experiment Manifests $4 Million


Tuesday, February 27th, 2007








I just updated the Million Dollar Experiment results (the page might take a while to load due to its size).  Collectively we’re up to about $4 million with 1169 participants actually reporting results.  That’s about $3400 per person on average.  Some have manifested pennies, while others have manifested six-figure sums (myself included).


Most people who join […]















Polarization


Monday, February 26th, 2007



This article continues our exploration of Polarity.  If you haven’t yet digested the first article, you’ll probably want to do so before reading this one, since now we’re going to extend those concepts even further.


A quick review

Every thought has two components:  content and energy.  Content is the data portion of a thought, and energy is the carrier […]















Polarity


Wednesday, February 21st, 2007



In my last article on The #1 Mistake People Make When Using the Law of Attraction, I stated that every intention has a content component plus an energy component, and both are equally important when it comes to applying the Law of Attraction.  At the end of that article, I asserted that the energy component of every […]















The #1 Mistake People Make When Using the Law of Attraction


Monday, February 19th, 2007



Whenever you form an intention, that intention has two primary components.  The first component is the content of the intention.  The content is the information part of your desire.  It’s whatever you decide you want, such as a new career, a better relationship, or an extra $10,000.  That part is pretty straightforward.


The second component of an intention is the energy […]















James Ray Interview


Monday, February 12th, 2007



I’m delighted to present this exclusive interview with James Ray, President and CEO of the multi-million dollar corporation James Ray International and cast member of the increasingly popular movie The Secret.


Last week James shared his insights on the Law of Attraction on The Oprah Winfrey Show, and previously he appeared on Larry King Live with other cast members of The Secret.  […]















Desire


Tuesday, February 6th, 2007



This evening I was organizing some files on my computer, and I found a transcript of an old channeling session I did on the subject of desire.  I read through it and saw that it was an interesting take on the Law of Attraction, so I figured I’d share it.


Channeling is similar to automatic writing, except that […]















Gratitude


Monday, January 22nd, 2007



Gratitude equals wealth.  Wealth equals gratitude.  You’ve probably heard one of those expressions before… or at least something similar.  Certainly the connection seems true on an internal, emotional level.  It’s hard to imagine feeling wealthy without also being grateful.  And if you’re truly grateful, you probably feel wealthy as well, regardless of your actual circumstances.


Because of this apparent connection […]















The Dark Side of Financial Abundance


Sunday, January 14th, 2007



One thing that holds a lot of people back from becoming wealthy is the fear that their lives will actually become worse in some ways.


There is in fact a dark side to financial abundance, but it isn’t pitch black.

Here are some items that might genuinely concern you if you dramatically increase your income or net worth:


Your […]















Heart-Centered Motivation


Wednesday, November 22nd, 2006



In 1998 I had an experience that had a deep and lasting effect on me.  Erin and I were eating lunch at a local soup and salad place, and I noticed a woman cleaning the tables nearby.  She looked very sad and depressed, as if she’d just been chastised by her supervisor or had gotten some bad news.


Erin and I didn’t […]















Manifesting Intentions Without Resistance


Monday, November 20th, 2006



Suppose you set a positive intention, focus your energy on its manifestation for the highest good of all, see the promising alpha reflection, and then watch your results completely stagnate.  Why did your intention fail to manifest as quickly as you desired?


Whenever this happens the root cause is that you failed to become a vibrational match for your intentions.  […]















Creative Observation


Saturday, August 26th, 2006



A common question I get about intention-manifestation is something along these lines:  How come when I wholeheartedly intend X to happen, I still get the opposite of X?


For example…  How come when I intend wealth, I’m still poor?  How come when I intend a new relationship, I’m still alone?  How come when I intend a new career, I’m still […]















There Is No Out There


Thursday, August 24th, 2006



A reader sent me a link to a wonderful story by Dr. Joe Vitale about a doctor who heals patients in a very unique way.  This doctor never actually sees his patients.  He heals them by healing the part of himself that created them – a real life subjective reality healer.


Here’s a short passage from the […]















The Law of Attraction


Friday, August 18th, 2006



The Law of Attraction simply says that you attract into your life whatever you think about.  Your dominant thoughts will find a way to manifest.  But the Law of Attraction gives rise to some tough questions that don’t seem to have good answers.  I would say, however, that these problems aren’t caused by the Law of […]















The Death of Skepticism


Tuesday, August 15th, 2006



Skepticism is the mindset that says, “I’ll believe it when I see it… and even then I’ll still have doubts.”  In practical terms skeptics need to see a reasonable degree of external proof before they’ll believe anything out of the ordinary.


The idea behind skepticism is fine.  It keeps people from being too gullible and being taken advantage […]















Responsibility and the Law of Attraction


Monday, August 14th, 2006



Responsibility for our lives is something we never lose but which we often deny.  As I’ve said many times before, you can give away control but never responsibility.  The ultimate responsibility for how your life turns out rests with you and you alone… not with your parents, your boss, your ex, your society, God, or […]















Empowering Beliefs


Monday, August 7th, 2006



What determines the goals you set?  The answer is your context, which is your full collection of beliefs about reality.  You’ll always set goals congruent with your current understanding of the universe.


Since no two people have the exact same context (everyone sees the world a little differently), everyone will set different goals.  Within your particular context, some […]















10 Ways to Become More Conscious


Thursday, August 3rd, 2006



Previously I wrote about 14 Reasons to Become More Conscious.  Now let’s explore the how.


What does it mean to become more conscious?  It is the progressive realization of conscious mastery over your mind.

The challenge is that it takes consciousness to grow consciousness.  But you needn’t worry about this because you already have the seed.  Think of it like fire.  […]















Ask Steve - Recommended Reading


Monday, July 17th, 2006



Could you recommend some of your all-time favorite books?


Sure.

Since the early 90s I’ve been reading about a book a week, so that adds up to quite a few books.  I’ll scan my office bookshelves to recall which ones had a meaningful impact on me after I read them.

Here are some of my personal favorites in no […]















Overcoming Depression


Thursday, June 29th, 2006



Earlier this week I wrote about How to Help Negative People.  But what if you’re the one who’s feeling chronically negative?  In this article I’ll give you a process for helping yourself out of negative emotional states, not just temporarily but permanently.  For the sake of simplicity, I’ll use the example of depression, but the process works […]








http://www.mewebhost.com/?a_aid=intention&a_bid=0c38648d

No comments: